31.7.09

SCARHEAD




Texas born and bred with more then a million miles traveled through this great land. Continental convenience lacking nothing spender for any ones favorite flavor history diverse as the weather. Character rich people strong when circumstances demand response at levels few can fathom. Tragedies, heartaches, troubles and pains young as a country we maybe steadfast as a people we remain.


Freeman I am! Patriot for my country and those that share it definitely. Lifestyle Biker at heart, trucker by trade with love for the Lord and creation. Importance of family goes on forever and fills my heart with pleasure beyond measure. Pity! I have none for those that would or even imagine treading there upon. Some claim to know me seldom few do beyond the exterior resides an endless understanding of perspective with interests just as vast. Though easy to please with my Harley, a good stretch of back roads and my woman's arms around me.